cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsupported keysize or algorithm parameters - Any help will be Rewarded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Check my previous post for file2file(FTPS)....Initially I had a problem with the Server certificate rejected by chain verifier(you can refer to this thread )

...After debugging through com.sap.aii.security and com.sap.af.security...I found some exact problems and I fixed them.....

We are on XI 3.0 SPS 14 , But now I am struck at some other point, now it says:

<b>Error: Message processing failed: IOException: Fatal SSL handshake error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create cipher AES/CBC/NoPadding: java.lang.SecurityException: Unsupported keysize or algorithm parameters</b>

I checked this Note 739043 - How to Check for Full Strength Jurisdiction Policies and our java version is 1.4.2_11 with the crypto strength : unlimited/full.

Any help is greatly appreciated and rewarded.

Thanks,

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raju,

i went through this..and have a question.

1) did you add the certificate to the trusted root ca datastore. you cannot just add it to a datastore and expect it to work as it has to to trusted for the handshake to work..

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Thanks for taking time to looking into it...Yeah I added the root certificate into the trusted CA's and created a view for server certificate and added it as an entry in there....

Am I doing anything wrong..Can you explain me in detail where actually I should add this.

Thanks again,

Raju.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out SAP Note 739043, Note 923446

Regards,

Prateek