cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Marketing Certification - Possibile with self/help study?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good evening everybody.

My name is Riccardo.

I develop on a CRM 5.0 SAP suite. The components we have set up are Account management and Marketing.

That is why I wish I could gain a CRM Marketing Certification.

Work here is very hard and my company will not allow me a course.

I contacted SAP and, after an initial indecision, they told me I could not get the slides that are used for training.

I have succeded in getting some slides of the various modules of the certification, but they are sadly old (CRM 3.0).

That is why I am asking you guys:

1. Do you think it is possible to get self-prepared and get the Certification?

2. If answer to first question is <i>yes</i>, where can I get the slides (CRM100, CRM500, CRM600) that SAP will not grant me in the latest version, and that I have had in a very old version?

Thank everybody for your opinions,

Riccardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Crm Mktg cert is possible with self study. u need CR600 doc. I think ur company will provide u. if ur company gives u s login to service.sap.com, u can also go thru the self study and ramp up KT materials.

if u r new to sap, i would suggest to try to procure CR600 material from ur company, practice on Ides version and then take up the test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rebecca.

I do have a marketplace account.

Could you specify where this CR600 material is downloadable?

I would be very grateful.

If you any other suggestion, my email is youngHemingway@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much, Riccardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't think CR600 is downloadable from there. u should ask ur company for the soft copy. however do use the Ramp up KT materials. quite useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Rebecca I had realized that material is copyrighted and cannot be downloaded.

It seems that there are some sites to download it from the internet [I am totally positive about the Software Copyright. Less sure about the utility of study material copyright], BUT it goes back to versions 4, 3 and even TWO of CRM. Rats...

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are some websites tat do upload the materials. google it.

hope this helps u........ though no Cr600.... may come up later on this <a href="http://mysapstudy.blogspot.com/search/label/CRM">website</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rebecca... this is version 3 of CRM though...

I wonder how much it fits into the real exam...

Former Member
0 Kudos

very less pal.... i suggest help.sap.com plus Ides version practice......

"practice makes perfect"

Answers (0)