Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Security: how can i findout any changes for user acess

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

How can i check the changes in user access for some transactions?

i have tried with S_BCE_68001439 transction, but i didn't find any changes in the respective roles which were assigned to the particular user ID.

is there any other way to find out changes in user acess?

Please respond at the earliest. Thanks in advance.

Ramesh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

You should first look at what as changed with the user master record, you can check this by going to SU01, enter the User ID and goto Information Menu and Change Documents for users, you can then specify no start date and any other criteria you want to see changes to the user master.

Then if nothing has changed here, or as an extra check you can goto PFCG, open the Role for display and goto Utilities Menu and Display Changes. You can then do the same as before and specify no start date with other criteria to find changes to any Role the user has.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ashley

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

You should first look at what as changed with the user master record, you can check this by going to SU01, enter the User ID and goto Information Menu and Change Documents for users, you can then specify no start date and any other criteria you want to see changes to the user master.

Then if nothing has changed here, or as an extra check you can goto PFCG, open the Role for display and goto Utilities Menu and Display Changes. You can then do the same as before and specify no start date with other criteria to find changes to any Role the user has.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ashley

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

You are looking at the change documents for users. This is a good place to start, but it doesn't have all info going down to the role level.

Run transaction SUIM and go to the change documents section. You will need to run the change documents at the role level as well to see if transactions have been added or removed from the roles themselves.

Cheers,

Ben