cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order(out put edit)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

hi, i would like to know about the out put edit in a sales order, after giving ba00(order confirmation), then i went for comunication method - its given as LPO1,

but i wanted to give it as LOC1 and save the order.

but after giving the LOC1 and after pressing on enter button, i got a caution device LOC1 doesn't exist.

what i have to do to procced further on, if some one knows about this do let me know.

Regards,

sushmitha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

valentin_catalin2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using output determination or you are entering manually the output type BA00 in the sales order ?

If you are entering manually the output type BA00 in the sales order than you should just go to "Communication method" button and select what printer you like. At this moment the save button is not active; you should press back and after that "Save".

If you are using output determination and the BA00 output type is coming automatically in your sales order (if wrong printer) than check in transaction VV12 for output type BA00 what conditions are maintained and here you have to change the default printer.

Regards,

Valentin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

BA00 is comming automatically in the sales order,

so what i have to do.

Regards,

sushmitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sushmita,

once the BA00 output is assinged, the next for us to do is check how its coming in a print preview. This is what goes and prints on the actual printer device.

To this :

go to VA02 > from the menu select Sales document > Issue output to > Now you will the message type BA00 > at the bottom you will find few buttons > select the print preview to see how it looks. In order to execute print you can select the print button.

Thanks

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kishore,

thanks a lot for your valuabel answer,

i could sourght out my problem using the way you sugested.

Regards,

sushmitha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

exactly lp01 is ur virtual printer name now what is lc01 is its ur printer name ? clarify this.

see if ur objective is to check the output of the order u can do it by giving lp01 .....ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry it's LOCL (local printer), this is what i wanted to use exactly,

after giving this, i wanted to save the order, but the save button is not in an active mode.

what i have to proced further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Easy access there system- user profile and in default screen output controller output device give your printer as the default printer and save it.