Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart form error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am getting a smartform warning message

SHIPFROM Field SHIPFROM_NAME has no defined value

can u tell me how is this warning message generated.

warm regards

thank u.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudipta,

In global variable, give some initial value to that field, then it wont show any warning message.

If that variable is numeric, give intial value as 0, if its character type variable, give initial value as SPACE.

Hope the answer now is elaborated and can solve ur issue.

Regards,

Sujatha

Message was edited by:

S R

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudipta,

Go to the Initialization tab of Global settings of Smartform & then clear the field you are passing to get the Ship to Party & Sold to Party.

Reward points for helpful answers.

Ashvender

0 Kudos

hi ,

thaks for the speedy response.can u please elaborate.

thenks n regards

0 Kudos

HI,

Go to Global Definitions.. and under global data for the variable that you have declare give some default value .. if you have a variable of type integer then in the default column against that variable give value 0.

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudipta,

In global variable, give some initial value to that field, then it wont show any warning message.

If that variable is numeric, give intial value as 0, if its character type variable, give initial value as SPACE.

Hope the answer now is elaborated and can solve ur issue.

Regards,

Sujatha

Message was edited by:

S R

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for the answers .i have researched on the subject give on the path you people have shown.