cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EC1 to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can u please tell me that i am triggering the idoc from the R/3 to XI system using the transaction we19 . it is sendinmg the idoc perfectly but when i check in the R/3 system in sxmb_moni it is not showing the idoc that i have trigger. also in the idx5 transaction it is not showing? can anyone please tell me where will be the problem?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rinku,

When you re-process idoc using WE19, what message it shows you? Does it says "New idoc created with idoc number" or "Idoc saved but cannot send"...something like this?

You can see the status of idoc using transaction code WE02. If you know the idoc number you can set filter criteria directly with idoc number..so that it will show only generated new idoc..

Else you can filter base on Message type and idoc type.

Let us know the status message.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when i process the idoc from the we19 transaction it is giving the message that idos send to R/3 system or external program. and in we02 transaction it is showing the status as 03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So that means your Idoc is processed successfully.

Check in the moni of XI and in t-code IDX5 of Xi system.

Regards,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Status 03 means its sucessfull, now goto transaction SM58 is R/3 system and check if messages are stuck in Queue's.

Nilesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in XI system if it is avalable or not.

once it is fired it will go into XI ,it will not show in R/3

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check SXMB_MONI and IDX5 in XI and not in R3.

In R3 you can check the Idoc status in WE02

Regards

Bhavesh

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in transaction we02 for the status of outbound idoc in ur idoc sending system