cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer from Plant 1 to Plant 2 within same co code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Can you tell me what are the Accounting Docs gets created when you do the stock transfer from Plant 1 (Canada) to plant 2 (Hang Kong) with in the same co code.

How do i config this and where do go and view the accounting docs.

Please advice me

thank you

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to ME23n which is purchase order display and then search for order type UB which is stock transport order. IN that purchase order history tab you should be able to see the accounting document.

Assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Accounting document will be generated only when there is a price difference between two plants. If the price of the material master is same in both the plants, there will be no accounting document.

thanks

Ashok

Assign points for useful answe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ashok,

It make sense, yes we have price diffrence between the plants.

Now where do i go view/display the acc docs?

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

go to MB03 view the material document and you can see the accounting document tab there.

Thanks

Ashok

Assign points for useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF there is a stock transfer between two different plants it creates an accounting document showing the movement from one plant to another as long as they are in different profit center. If you have activated transfer pricing then you will see the internal revenue and cost also posted in these profit centers.

Assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sunil

Yes this is stock transfer from plant 1 to plant 2 with in the same co code.

Whare do go and see these Acc Document? can you give me the T code. I think they are two diffrent profit centers.

I am not sure of transfer pricing activated or not , i will check that.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

STO with delivery and billing documents-Config. within same company code

Stock transfers that include deliveries and billing documents/invoices are only possible between plants belonging to different company codes.

If you want to carry out a cross-company-code stock transport order with delivery but without a billing document, you must set the Relevant for Billing (data element FKREL) indicator in Customizing of the item type to "blank" (Not relevant for billing).

The following applications are involved in this type of stock transfer:

• Purchasing (MM-PUR) in entering the order

• Shipping (LE-SHP) in making the delivery from the issuing plant

• Billing (SD-BIL) in creating the billing document for the delivery

• Inventory Management (MM-IM) at goods receipt in the receiving plant

Invoice Verification (MM-IV) at invoice receipt in the receiving

Transfer of goods from one location to another location,it may be between plants within the same company code or in different company code's plants.

within the company code,bet plants,

receiving plant will raise the STO in Supplying/issuing plant-ME21n,

Supplying plant will deliver the goods to receiving plants ,

then we need to pick n post the Goods Issue-VL02n,

nw when we can observe that the STO qtty will be added into receiving plant and reduced in Delievering plant,

To do this, we need do prior customizatin in SPRO-IMG,-material should be created in both plants( receiving & Supplying)

-maintaing the stock only in supplying plant

-create a dummy customer in supplying plant's sales area(if u have one sales area, create in tat comp code n sales area)

-assign this customer number to receiving plant's details along with the sales area,

-Assign the STO doc type(UB) to Supplying plant, along with checking rule

-ASsign the Del type (NL/NLCC) to Supplying n receiving plant.

*Del type=NL is nt relevant for billing,where as NLCC is relevant for billing

I think this will help u.

Best Regards

Sainath