cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data in VC iview donu00B4t appear with one user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

I have finish a VC model who acces to an RFC function in R/3. With Admin user, work fine and i can see iview in Visual composer folder.

But when I throw same iview with other user, iview display fine, but no data appear.

If I assign a super_admin_Role to this user then data are displayed. Before to do this, I assign a VC Role to this user but data in Iview not displayed.

Can everybody help me please?

Thank and best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you mapped user and password to the system with this other user?

at Portal>User administration> search for this other user-->modify User Mapping for System Access

regards,

Maya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maya.

Thanks for Quick answer.

Did you mapped user and password to the system with this other user?

-> Yes, this user is assigned to everyone Group, and ins this group we have the user and password correctly to access in our system.

Another Idea?

Thanks for all, and best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maya, and other thing that happends... If I compile VC model with Webdynpro Compiler, then all works fine for all user, but if I compile VC model with Flash Compiler, then only users with "super_admin_role" can view data.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether the VC role has appropriate permissions to access to the back end /R3.

Also the following thread:-

Message was edited by:

Navneet Giria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

The problem persist.

I don´t understend why if I use a Webdynpro compiler, data appears, and if I use a Flas Complier no data appear. why?. User is the same, VC is the same..

Only change Compiler!!.

For models compiled by Flash Compiler, only if I assign "Super_Admin_Role", model works fine.

I believe that someone Role is necessary to do it.

Thanks for all replies. Any idea?. Is very urgent please. Kick off for two weeks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Can you please check that the backend system permissions on portal have VCRole assigned to it with atleast read rights. Also ensure the end user check box is checked. I assume you have already checked the backend user id permissions and VCRole is assigned to this userid.

Regards

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nidhi!! My problem is solved.

I assign VCRole in my backend system, this one only had "Everyone" and "SuperAdminRole" but not VCRole assigned to it.

Now all applicacions are runnig.

Thanks for all.

Many points for you. Bye

Answers (0)