cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with IDOC Control Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

mine is File to Idoc scenario, everything is fine, but Idoc is posted with 56 status.Even I'm giving control record at Mapping and check the option at Idoc adapter "Apply control data from payload". Sender port is not populated at Idoc and Sender and receiver partner numbers are taken other than what I had provided at mapping. Can any one explain what can I do now.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

It depends whther u wnt to go for automatic filling of control record or filling it from the payload.

In the first case, it will fill the control record with the ALE config u hv done i.e. partner profiles and port defn in we20 & we21.

In the second case also, it will do exactly the same, but in this case there shud be a corresponding ale config to wht u r filling in the mapping. The sender, receiver ports, partners, msgtype values populated in mapping shud be exactly same as tht in ur ALE config.

So, in ur case, compare the values filled in the mappin with tht of the ALE configuration.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the first case is it mandatory that control record has to be taken from the payload? Idoc adapter can generate the control record at the run time?

If you have set Apply Control Records from payload then conversion of Communication parties to idoc partner is only possible for system that are not <b>LOGICAL</b> systems.

<b>Cheers

*RAJ*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Try the other way,

Diable EDIDC at mapping and Remove Appy control data form payload.

Try like this and see the result.

Reward points if usefull....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dinesh..

Perhaps, I have tried the same at the first, Later I did corresponding changes of what I mentioned above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is IDOC meta data uploaded in XI

use IDX2 and check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes... It is already uploaded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Check whether you have defined your partner profiles in WE20 and WE21.

Regards,

Kumar.

P.S: Reward Points if Helpful!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay,

Can you please copy paste exact error message from your status records...

Nilesh