Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Reciever Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

<u><b>inbound message look like this:</b></u>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:TestResultTable_MT xmlns:ns0="http://lonmin.co.za/LimsInterface"><Statement><TestResultTable action="INSERT"><access><Index></Index><ArtNumber>6754</ArtNumber><Description>dell</Description><Quantity>10</Quantity><New>true</New></access><access><Index></Index><ArtNumber>9876</ArtNumber><Description>HP</Description><Quantity>40</Quantity><New>true</New></access></TestResultTable></Statement></ns0:TestResultTable_MT>

<u><b>I am getting following error in JDBC Reciever adapter.</b></u>

Unable to execute statement for table or stored procedure. 'TestResultTable' (Structure 'Statement') due to java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'Index'.

Exception caught by adapter framework: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'TestResultTable' (structure 'Statement'): java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'Index'.

Delivery of the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'TestResultTable' (structure 'Statement'): java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'Index'.

Can anybody tell me what was the problem.

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your mapping executing with out errors ? Try to use the same payload.

Check your data type with the columns of the table. Make sure that Names in the data type are same as column names in table even take into account case sensitive.

Is Index a mandatory cloumn in the jdbc table? If it is then you can't leave it blank.

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thats what i changed the pay load.

<ns0:TestResultTable_MT xmlns:ns0="http://lonmin.co.za/LimsInterface"><Statement><TestResultTable action="INSERT"><access><b><Index></Index></b><ArtNumber>6754</ArtNumber><Description>dell</Description><Quantity>10</Quantity><New>true</New></access><access><b><Index></Index></b><ArtNumber>9876</ArtNumber><Description>HP</Description><Quantity>40</Quantity><New>true</New></access></TestResultTable></Statement></ns0:TestResultTable_MT>

it is giving blank value.

may be beacuse of it it is showing error.

open INDEX at first place and close it at last one.

Reward point if usefull.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Index also one of the field in the table if i want i can give the value to index but its giving same error when i give the value to index field.

any suggestions

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the response from all of you.

what i notice that the table field name 'Index' it is standard key word in sql, when i change that column to ''RecNumber'' the message successfully gone.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check ur database driver path and connection path , in ur case the problem is with ur connection check the name of the database and also database that should be given in your connection parameters .

Reward if useful,

Srinivas.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

all connection parameters are right because Reciever adapter is green in communication channel.

in sxmb_moni it is showing successfull. the message is gone to adapter engine successfully.

what does this mean "incorrect syntax near the key word index"

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with this Pay load.

<ns0:TestResultTable_MT xmlns:ns0="http://lonmin.co.za/LimsInterface"><Statement><TestResultTable action="INSERT"><access><Index><ArtNumber>6754</ArtNumber><Description>dell</Description><Quantity>10</Quantity><New>true</New></access><access></Index><ArtNumber>9876</ArtNumber><Description>HP</Description><Quantity>40</Quantity><New>true</New></access></TestResultTable></Statement></ns0:TestResultTable_MT>

Reward points if usefull....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure u have followed all the steps

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures

Regards,

Kumar.

P.S: Reward Points if Helpful!!!!!!