Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line Category in Consignment Fillup Process

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus

In consignment fillup process, once proforma is generated, subsequent document, viz.issue order is being generated referencing the proforma invoice.

While doing so, for few items, quantity is not referencing fully in "confirmed qty" due to which, I am unable to generate commercial invoice for the materials pulled out from overseas warehouse. For information, item category for despatch from India to US (warehouse) is KBN and from warehouse to end customer is KEN.

After checking various settings, it is observed that for that particular item, under "Schedule Line item catagory", C1 is not flowing and if I enter manually, quantity is referencing fully.

Can somebody throw light why for a particular item, I am facing this problem? I dont think this is due to some config probs. Because only for a particular material, this problem is coming. Should I check somewhere in MM02??

Suitably rewarded if proper solution is given.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmi,

Just for clarification, in your scenario youe are creating a proforma invoice in fill-up process also, and not just upto the fill-up delivery.After that you arer creating KE order with reference to that proforma invoice and in that case C1 is not flowing for some particular materials? Am i rite in uderstanding?

Sam

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sam

Yes you are right !!!!

For information, since 2008, this issue has not come and hence closing this thread

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear Lakshmipathi,

Just a random thought, In the copy control from Billing Document to Sales Document we have additional requirement of Schedule Line Category txn VTF. Do we have entry of Schedule Line Category C1 & CO there.

Could you please confirm if it is maintained there?

Regards,

Manu

former_member417490
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The problem may be due to different reasons, First check whether checking group has been assigned to material in sales view screen in mm02 ,whether for that particular item category availability check is off or not.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siddhartha

If the problem comes regularly either for a particular customer or for a particular material, then in that case, what you said is correct. But it is not the case. In some occasions, the end user could generate issue order successfully for a material with the quantity flowing in confirmed tab for a sold to party, the same material is not flowing in some issue order for the same sold to party.

For information, I took an exercise by taking the total despatches made to warehouse through 631 movements and reverse entry (632 movement). Everything seems to be in order.

As I said above, I am in the process of detecting the root cause and will update in case I could succeed in this.

Anyway thanks for your suggestion.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for ur reply. I have checked in VOV5 for KEN but everything is same as u mentioned but still I cannot see C1 or C0 while creating a consignmentfillup order.

the main problem is that I cannot confirm the order quantity at all. I need to create CRM activity so that goos movement in inventory mgt will be done automatically when I replicate. Plz help me in this regard.

Thanks anyway.

Ram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

If you are creating consignment fillup (NOT CONSIGNMENT ISSUE), then in that case, in VOV5, you have to check for item category KBN where you need to maintain E1 & E0. C1 is for KEN item category which will be used for Issue order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

yes I did that also but same problem couldnot confirm the order. It shows confirm order qty is Zero.

any other options ????

thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks very much for spending ur time and helping me.

Atlast I could create a consignment fillup order and do the delivery but in MMBE is shows a stock is scheduled for delivery.

and I donno how to award to u as I have registered yesterday. Plz let me know.

Thanks

Ram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

Hope your problem is solved now.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey buddy

Did u get solution for this as I can not enter c1 in scedule line category. I have only E1 or E0. Plz help me as I am new to SD.

"In consignment fillup process, once proforma is generated, subsequent document, viz.issue order is being generated referencing the proforma invoice.

While doing so, for few items, quantity is not referencing fully in "confirmed qty" due to which, I am unable to generate commercial invoice for the materials pulled out from overseas warehouse. For information, item category for despatch from India to US (warehouse) is KBN and from warehouse to end customer is KEN.

After checking various settings, it is observed that for that particular item, under "Schedule Line item catagory", C1 is not flowing and if I enter manually, quantity is referencing fully."

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

Check in VOV5, for item category KEN, leave the field blank "Type", maintain "C1" and "C0" in SchLC and MSLCa respectively. If you now try to create a issue order with reference to proforma, you can see C1 as your schedule line category.

Meanwhile with regard to my issue, unfortunately, the problem has not been solved yet. Since this problem is coming in production once in a while, and all the settings in development and production are similar to each other, I am unable to find the root cause of the problem. In development, this particular problem is not coming. Let me try and update you all if I succeed in this task.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check for item cat and sch line assignment for con issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Firstly check the stock for this material, may due to non availablity of stock, it is not confirmed fully.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In consignment fillup / issue process, there is no need to check the stock when I am creating an issue order. Because, only for the qty I moved via 631 (moving from FERT location to Special Stock), I am creating a sale order for which, I feel definitely, it should confirm fully.

Thanks for your feedback but sorry this has not resolved my issue.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi