Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

weare in 4.6c now.I found one user exists in SUIM T-code change documents. But in SU01 it shows user does't exists. What will be the fault.And user unable to login to sap.

Is there any chance to find the problem or it is a SAP Bug?

please assist me in this regard.

Kind regards,

praveen

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Try running function module SUSR_SYNC_USER_TABLES via transaction SE37 (search for more info).

Cheers,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

As Ben says you can run the function module 'SUSR_SYNC_USER_TABLES ' using SE37. There are several options while running this.

This function module will update the data used by SUIM from the user data tables.

Hope this solves your issue, if not then please check the user does not exist in any of the USR* tables where there is a BNAME field.

Regards

Ashley

0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your raply. Is there any other option for this? if any other solution please let me know that.

Kind regards,

praveen

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,

Whats the change document says ? Is it saying its been deleted ? Do you have any job/procedure to delete terminated or users who havent logged into the system for a predefined time etc ?

Thanks

Prince Jose

0 Kudos

Hi,

SUIM says user exists. but user not able to login and i checked in usr* tables no entry was there. please assist me in this regard.

kind regards,

praveen

0 Kudos

Check this

SU01 --> enter user name --> click on Information ( from menu ) --> Change document for users --> From Date : Select a old date say 2 yrs back --> Execute

Check the log .... , Do you have CUA ?

Thanks

Prince Jose

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I have checked that but no info i got. please suggest me to get iut from this.

thnaks,

praven

0 Kudos

Can you find the user ID when you query US<b>T</b>04?

Long shot: Does the user ID name start with an 'H'?...

brgs,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnaks

0 Kudos

if the synchronisation of the tables did not work an other solution might be recreate the uid an then delete it again. look like a real out of sync problem in tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Mr.Praveen nune

I have just gone through ur Problem and

I am giving my Solution and chk in these Areas

Go to SU01 T-Code and give the user name and select Display button

and goto LogonData Tab and note down the From and To Dates ok

and next goto SUIM and select ChangeDocuments and select Users

and give the UserName and give the From date which is in the SU01 ok and chk whether the User has expired or Not and also chk the User Type in LogonData Tab and if so change the To Date and select SAVE and also u have to change the password once changing the password u have SAVE again and try

if my Solution gives u a Better Way

please give me the Points

bye