Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Info Update flag

The business wants this flag switched off so that a PO cannot be created without an info record already in place by a separate pricing team. I am doing the config to make sure this flag always defaults to blank for all buyers/all po types etc.

I have updated the Default values for buyers in OMFI to Blank because I want this field to default to blank on PO create. We had three default groups set up so I set all to blank.

However when I create a PO this field still auto defaults to "A" - is ticked, despite all defaults being blank. So I updated my user profile with parameter EVO and one of the defaults and this time it worked - PO created with info update = blank.

My question is as I want the Info update to default to blank for ALL the buyers ALL the time do I really have to get the parameter EVO added to their profiles? Is there any other way to do it without this parameter? We have three defaults set up by previous consultant to me but I checked and all three are identical. If we only had one default, would this take away the need to update the parameter? I dont think we need three in the first place.

Please help!

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question