Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow on vendor invoice posting

Neslinn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please suggest on is there is any workflow tables(SW***) which can be linked to the bseg/bkpf tables.

Is there any way to link the SWWWIHEAD to Besg/Bkpf?.

Please help.

Regards,

Neslin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Eh.... Not really, unless you want to join them on client number, user name, creation date or something similar but not really relevant. However, I am sure you have an actual business need, which you unfortunately chose to not tell us about.

Could it be that you want to find the workflows involving a particular accounting document? If the workflow design is good you should find those via the workflow API function module SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT. Read the available function module/parameter documentation to understand how you can retrieve active, completed, or all work items.

Neslinn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kjetil Kilhavn ,

This is my requirment.

'Could it be that you want to find the workflows involving a particular accounting document?'

Here is the scenario in detial:-

IF I CAN GO TO THE WORKFLOW LOG FROM THE FBL1N(Vendor line item display) ie for a paticular accounting doument it is going to the specific workflow only. So there should be a link b/w the a/c doc no and the workflow id. i guess..

please suggest...

Neslin.

Neslinn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kjetil Kilhavn ,

It helped in approaching the solution.

Neslin.

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not marked your question as answered, so I am not sure if you found a solution or not. You write that the input was helpful, so I suppose you at least got a little further. If you still haven't quite managed to solve your problem, then please be specific about how far you got and what's stopping you now.

Neslinn
Participant
0 Kudos

we have implemented the function module SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT and its working...Thanks.so i will mark this as an answered one.

Neslinn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kjetil Kilhavn ,

please send some good documents on workflow.

Mail Id: neslin_01@hotmail.com

Regards,

Neslin.