cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report painter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I know report name and Form Name but i don't know Library Details.

how to find out library details. i opend CRR2 t.code . but many folder displayed.

can anyone Explain.

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run the report. Goto Extras >> Technical Information to view the library name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not able to find out library details in Technical information

But Technical information showing report name and some runtime program name and Form Name.

I don’t know what the form .

Please explain form and and any alternative method how to find out library and report group.

Thanks & Regard,

Ram

former_member581986
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ram,

how about reading the suggestions by myself and by Harish Singhania above?? GR32 or GR33 search help on report field will give you your answer.

Hope that helps, points welcome

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T.code: GR32 - Change report or GR33 - Display report.

In the selection parameter, you have field to input for library and report. You have the drop down option for library and for report. drop down in field report where you can find name of library along with report name.

Hope this helps.

Assign points if useful.

Regards,

former_member581986
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you meant GRR2 not CRR2, I assume.

Well, go to GR32 instead and press F4 on the report (not library!) field. All reports available (more than 500) are listed first, but you can restrict the selection then by entering the name of your report. This way, your report will be listed, showing also the library.

Take over the selection for GR32 and - no need to change to GRR2 - just press enter. The system will recognize that this report was created in the Report Painter, and not in the Report Writer (GR32 is for the Report Writer) and it brings you directly to GRR2, your report is pre-selected. Also, you will see message no G1 101 "Report xxx was created using the Report Painter" in the status bar.

I am sure this will answer your question so you can close it now unless you need some more information.

Hope that helps, points welcome

Csaba