cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.PDFDocumentCreationException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

1. I am trying to deploy my first adobe interactive app.

2. When I do that I get:

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.PDFDocumentCreationException: ../../local/TutWD_OnlineInteractiveForm_Init/OnlineInteractiveFormApp/~wd_key2_1187812822296/Error+PDF.pdf?sap-wd-download=1&sap-wd-dl_behaviour=1&sap-wd-cltwndid=5002ea9150ea11dca0b4000d606545db&sap-wd-appwndid=5002ea9250ea11dc97bd000d606545db&sap-wd-norefresh=X

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:383)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterApplicationModification(ClientApplication.java:1132)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.afterApplicationModification(ClientComponent.java:887)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doRespond(WindowPhaseModel.java:573)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.processRequest(WindowPhaseModel.java:152)

... 25 more

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRuntimeException: Failed to UPDATEDATAINPDF

2. I have checked my credentails and they look ok.

3. I have run the Adobe Test on http:
server:port\AdobeDocumentServices/Config

and I get a response.

I am going crazy.

Any help wl be appreciated

yuval

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is an exception from the Webdynpro side. If your webdynpro ADSProxy client configuration is correct, you have to look for the exception on the ADS Side. You have to look an exception in the adobe component.

Please paste it here.

Best regards,

Dezso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dezso

1. Where do you define ADSProxy? I underatand it must be in the Visual Adminin.

2. I managed somehow to run my application I can see the form now but get

this message box when the PDF is inserted into the browser:

This document contains certain rights to enable special features in Adobe

Reader. The document has been hanged since it was created and these

rights are no longer valid. Pls contact the author for the original version of this

document.

3. Are you familiar with this message? What can be done?

Tks

yuval