Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro application deployment aborted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

On forgetting the Administrator password for

the Web Application Server, i had reset the password in the two ncessary places i.e. :

visual admin

config tool

After restarting the server i am able to access all J2EE services including the visual admin etc. using the user Administrator and the new password.

But when i'm trying to deploy any WebDynpro application through the NWDS on this server, i am getting the following deployment aborted error :

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [cgnsap06] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: User not authorized.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

My J2EEengine is up and running and the logon credentials are also correct.

Kindly help me.

Thanks and regards,

Lisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

I restarted the J2EE engine, then i entered the config tool's secure store. There when i checked for the change in password,i realised it was not reflected.

I thought of restarting the server again, i did it, now i'm having a new problem, the central instance is just not starting up at any cost

Kindly provide inputs if you can.

Thanks

Lisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I also facing exactly the same problem. I have logged onto the Visual Administrator and SDM without any problems. All the lights are green on the J2EE monitor of NWDS. Has anyone managed to solve this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have managed to sort out my problem by using the following steps:

1. go to config tool's secure store and make sure that the 'admin/passoword/<SID>' and 'admin/user/<SID>' are the same credentials as those used to log on to the Visual Administrator (J2EE).If you are not too sure about the password, just re-enter it too make sure. You don't have to restart the whole server, just the SDM (check under the process table in SAP MMC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

I have checked everthing....no user is locked.

But i'm facing a little problem with the config tool, even though when i'm changing the admin password in the config tool's secure store, the change is not getting reflected.

I don't know the reason why.

Thanks,

Lisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisha,

Have you restarted WAS server after changing admin password in config tool?

Where you have checked that it is not reflected?

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I reset the SDM password through the SDM GUI as i didn't know where to reset it in the config tool.

Then i tried deploying my WebDyn application on the server using this new password, still i am getting the same error.

Kindly help.

Thanks,

Lisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Check whether user id has been locked or not, at the following location.

http://<host>:<port>/useradmin

Here, you will get link in left pane as Locked Users.

Check there, whether your User id has been locked or not.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisha,

Reset your SDM password also from the config tool.

then try using this new password.

Regards,

Bhavik