cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple smart form generation using a single driver program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing a driver program which will be used to generate multiple smart forms at a time.

Selection screen has one input field and 8 check boxes.

The user will enter value in the input field and then check any number of check boxes out of the 8 that are available. (i.e., user can select either 1 or 2 or 3 or more check boxes)

Corresponding to each check box that is checked a smart form needs to be generated.

Also, only one spool request should be created for multiple smart forms.

Is this possible?

Also, is it possible to make an array of check boxes on the selection screen?

Message was edited by:

vikram shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not know what is exactly your task and what will be printed in the form but of course it is possible you must:

1) Just properly pass data to the smartform (in a table e.g. I do not know what do you exactly will be printed) and than create a table and probably for each table entry populate with COMMAND new page with the form content this way getting multiple smartform in one spool. B

2) but of course it is possible also to call many times the Smartform FM with the LOOP in a program manipulating control_parameters-no_open/no_close

Regards B.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can write.

Depending upon the check boxes selected call the generated Function module of the Smartform.

Regards,

Azaz Ali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

displaying multiple smartforms was not a problem. to create a single spool for all the smartforms was a real problem. i was modifying the control parameters as required. but it had to be done based on which check box and how many check boxes were checked. that logic was a bit complicated. but now it is solved.

neways thanks for showing interest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

I am working on same task.... will you please guid me how you have done this....i know i have to start new thread nad i have started but no one replied...

Thank you for your help in advance...