cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMDIAG_WIZARD and XML template for EWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all experts,

I'm in SolMan 4.0 SP12 want to make a EWA report from Enterprise Portal 6.0.

1) I have a problem when I run SMDIAG_WIZARD to my Enterprise Portal 6.0. error : <i>Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCRes jktgrhxsapepq (RC=)</i>

any idea?

2) I also try to setup from host:port/smd/wizard . On managed system setup, I can't go to the next step for setup.

Error in troubleshooting :

<i>XML Template could not be read : com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: Bad Attribute value(:main:, row:2, col:15)(cause=com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException XMLParser: Bad Attribute value (:main:, row:2, col:15))

</i>

where's the location of xml template that to be transfered in SolMan system ?

Thanks n Regards,

adh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stephan_prat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adhi,

The wizard is now deprecated. Please check that SMD and SolMan are runnig SP12 and use the Diagnostics Setup Guide as of SP12 (http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager > Installation Guides > Release 4.0) to setup your Landscape in SMD.

Regards,

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

Yes, I think I have followed the guide. Have you already succeed on EWA setup for Enterprise Portal 6.0 ? I need an advice for some one who ever got the same error as I do.

Regards,

Adhi

stephan_prat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should not use the smd/wizard and troubleshooting section. If you managed system is not yet setup please follow chapter 4.5 of

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700000548322007E/Setup_Guide_Solman40SPS12.pdf.

But all you are doing there is not correlated with EWA. You will be able to setup EWA as soon as SMD has been completely setup. For more information about EWA for non ABAP please see <b>SAP Note 976054</b>.

Regards,

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi stephan,

Yes, I think something missing in my setup. And my question is cause of this error :

<i><--Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCRes jktgrhxsapepq (RC=)</i>

any idea?

Regards,

Adhi

stephan_prat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you do not have to use SMDIAG_WIZARD any more to publish Solution from Solution Manager to SMD I do not see where the problem is?

Regards,

Stephan

stephan_prat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Problem resolved in your OSS message 0000700908 2007.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

Many thanks for your help. For the problem above is solved.

Regards,

Adhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to setup Solution Manager Diagnostics can you provide me the guide and my email id is manu_ya2@yahoo.co.in

Thank you