cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chnage old reconciliation account in vendor master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed old reconciliation account in vendor master (that has postings) but the old balances are not transferred from the old recon account to the new recon account for that particulat vendor.

I have used tcode F101 after making settings in OBBW for both, new as well as old recon accont with one clearing account.

Once the F101 is run, a batch input session is created but the same is only posting a consolidated amount as debit and credit to the same account (clearing account).

Can anyone has ever made done this before, if so, pls send me a detailed steps for the same. I will definitely award highest possible points for this.

Thanx

Anirban

Message was edited by:

anirban bardhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard programme available.

Only solution available is:

1. Take the open line item list for old recon account.

2. Change the vendor master with new recon account.

3. Ask you abbaper to create a lsmw to clear the items and repost the line in the same vendor.

4. Block the old recon account from further posting.

This will clear the old items and create new items with the new recon code.

Hope this helps, if yes, please assign points.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure that in T.code F101 under parameters tab check box "changed rec.act"

has been selected.

Regards

Prasad

Accenture - Hyderabad

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Dear Prasad,</b>

Thanx for your reply. I have already maintained that but still things are not working out correctly. Can you pls give the steps so that I can match them with mine and find out where I am going wrong.

Thanks,

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change the recon account in the vendor master. Hence ur old doc entry will show old recon account. However while running the reports for any period the will be shown under the new recon account.

Regards,

Bhavi

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi anirban,

pls. follow the steps:

1. Create a technical vendor with technical recon. account. (Technical means used only for this purpose).

2. Post all values from vendor (you want to change the recon. account) to this Technical vendor (i. e. all balances will be zero on vendor)

3. Change the recon. account of the vendor

4. Post back all values from technical vendor to real vendors

hope this helps

ec