cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Can I view the condition type in a different sequence in a sales order than that in the pricing procedure?

2.Can I use two different pricing procedures for an export and a domestic customer in the standard order? What is the commonly followed practice?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Can I view the condition type in a different sequence in a sales order than that in the pricing procedure?

am not sure for what requirement do you want to see this way. But there would be item as well as header conditions in a pricing procedure and you can view header conditions per say by going only to goto > header > conditions. Where item conditions goto > item > conditions. The sequence as always the practise and requirement is to place all pricing conditions first > followed by discount conditions > frieght cond > and finallly taxes.

2.Can I use two different pricing procedures for an export and a domestic customer in the standard order? What is the commonly followed practice?

yes. you can differentiate these customers by having a different <b>customer pricing procedure</b> at the custome master level.

so in OVKK you can do it like :

Sales Area + Doc Pric Proc + cust Pri ( domestic --- D ) --- > Prici Proc 1

Sales Area + Doc Pric Proc + cust Pri ( export --- E ) --- > Prici Proc 2

thanks

sadhu kishore

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Yes you can view

2. Yes you can create in std sales order. It is based on companies requirement.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar

1. I dont think you can view the sequence of condition types other than sale order and PP.

2. Definitely you should have two different PPs one for Domestic and another one for Export due to Tax conditions involved for domestic.

Reward if this helps you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) no but again iam not sure that u can have a change in sequence coz lot depends on sequence,,,so it cannot be

2) yes u have to maintain two diff pricing prcedure sfor a customer for domestic and export ,, becuase for amny exports ther is no BED AED and also freight changes and ARE froms comes in to picture so u need to have diff pricing procedures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES