cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Production Order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam geting data from the legacy system and using that data i have to generate prodution order.i have bapi to crerate a production order for single material BAPI_PRODORD_CREATE.But now requirment have been changed now i have to create production order for all the materials which are coming from legacy system i.e i have to combine all materials and make a single prodution order now i this case i cant use this bapi BAPI_PRODORD_CREATE to create prodution order,please help me how to create a production order.

Note:Helpful answer will be rewarded.

regards,

phani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KUmar,

>>>have to combine all materials and make a single prodution order

Kindly get the requirements clear. We can only create a production order with a single material.

So in your case wht i think is that for multiple materials you have to create multiple production order.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sumit,

Thanks for ur quick reply,but my requirement is clear that i have to create a production order for multiple ITEMS..........client requirement, iam searching for Bapi and funtion module please help me.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Do you have PP functional in ur team? If so confirm with them.

I seriously doubt that it is not possible to create a single production order for multiple materials.

What is the type of production order which you have to create? What would the transaction code be (CO01)?

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi phani,

Use a wrapper function.

This might help you

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/59ef6011-0d01-0010-bfb0-b51381e0...

Kind Regards,

Charu