cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Logical component for Test Case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've created test case in SOLAR02 and I want to link my test case to Quality Assurance in my logical component (SAP ECC).How can i set this link? Now the test cases are link to Developement system in SAP ECC. Please tell me how can i fix it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that solution manager hard code the system to link to DEV when you use transaction code SOLAR02 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i understand is that you wish to execute the test cases in QAS and presently they run in dev system. In case you are using the manual test cases you need to set the target logical system in the transaction tab of the solar02. (It might be set to dev currently).

For ecatt this is done by specifying the target system in the system container.

Regards,

Kriti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer. I check in the Transaction Tab as your suggestion and the problem is still the same. In my transaction tab, the object is link to DEV in my Logical component(SAP ECC). I don't know how to make it link to QAS instead of DEV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to perform the testing in QA client, set your system role as "Quality system" in STWB_2 transaction.

By default, the system role has to come as "Quality system".

If it is not check your transport route of the logical component in t.code SMSY.

Regards

Senthil