Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to file scenario: EOIO queue name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi forum,

i have file to file system, in the sender file communication channel,

i need to use qualit_of_service as "EOIO", but for that i need to use a Queue Name, what should i give as the name of the queue, for test purpose i gave the name of the queue as "xyz", but it works........

but i dont know how it worked

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudeep,

U can find that in smq2

only if there is any problem u can see that

regards

yugapreetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the MONI,

the entry from the file sender service to the BPM, there is column called Queue ID which gives "XBQO$PE_WS90100185".....

WHAT DOES IT SIGNIFY THEN

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats is for BPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreeram, u mean to say, AE sends to BPM using this Queued RFC......XBQO*

then whats the significance of using EO, EOIO in the communication channel of sender service,

becoz in the MONI, the row corresponding to Sender service to BPM, teh Queue Id is always XBQO* regardless of the sender channel(in this case file) configured as EO or EOIO...

pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes. XBQO* after star it differs. EOIO once inoder means all the message in that queue will be sent in that order but not for EO

sbhutani1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sudeep,

The queue name is nothing but it is an identifier for the message sender, every message is then send with the same queue name that means it will be persisted by the integration engine. XI uses QRFC functionality for this purpose.

Regards

Sumit Bhutani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI SUMIT,

i have a question for long,

i have a typical file BPM file scenario,

when the scenario run....i can see two rows in the MONI, one from sender service to the BPM, and the other from BPM to the Receiver service,

in the moni there is a column called Queue Id,

as i mentioned .... the row in MONI corresponding to Sener service to BPM, the queue ID is always XBQO* ....... as far as i have read, 'Q' in XBQO signifies that it is queue RFC, and it is so even if my file sener sends it using EO(transactional RFC), means no matter how i configure my sender file channel(EO or EOIO), it shows the Queue Id as XBQO*,

i assume that XBQO* means queue-RFC

and XBTO* means Transactional RFC,

pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For delivering the messages the queue name is used it doesn't matter whatever u give as queue name.

regards

yugapreetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can i see if my "xyz" queue is being used..