cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0FI_AR_4 and BSID/BSAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am currently working with 0FI_AR_4, and I see that it takes data from both BSID and BSAD, can anyone tell me how, are they connected. Like will my extractor pull all records from BSID and BSAD . Or there is a logic.

0FI_AR_4 = BSID + BSAD records? or it picks the common ones.

I have a calculation on a amount field and requirement is summation of BSID-DMBTR + BSAD-DMBTR, I thought my extarctor will automatically give me this?Also let me know how do I know which field in my extarctor comes from which table.

Please advice,

Tina.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tina,

As you have described your problem here....the extractor will fetch the relevant records based on the primary keys in both the tables and also based on the business logic applied in the background.

for finding out the origin of fields, Roberto's weblog is best:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/09/05/sap-bw-and-business-content-datasources-in-pursuit-of-the-origins

Cheers!

Amit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello henry ,

My req is I wanted to know how the extarctor works, like will it fetch records in summation from BSID and BSAD or some other logic is followed.Like I am asked to sum up BSID-DMBTR and BSAD-DMBTR, how do I do that in extracyoe level?

Thanks a lot.

Tina

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will fetch from both the tables.

Open Items from BSID and Closed Items from BSAD.

Figures pulled out by extractor will match to those in BSID and BSAD.

But there are various things which you need to consider here:

1. If you are not pulling data real time then figures for today's key date might not tie up.

2. With data in this cube you can differentiate between BSID and BSAD by using the item status indicator (Open/Closed).

3. With this extractor you can do AR line item analysis, aging report....

Let me know if this helps..

Assign points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tina,

Check these links....

Accounts Receivable: Line Items

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/70/10e73a86e99c77e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Financial Accounting: Procedure for Line Item Extraction

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/af/16533bbb15b762e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Cheers,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tina,

What is your ulitmate requirement? Do you want open items, closed items, also your figures will change depending on the date. Post the requirement in detail....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any light on this , Thanks Amit, I looked through it.

Tina