cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to design Mail in IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am doing file to flat file scenario, in this I have to send a mail as attachment to admin also. In this one sender is a file, two receivers are file and mail.

For this how many sender data types need to take? If I will take External Data type for mail fields like TO,From, etc. I have to create 2 sender data datatypes. In this case How to map file data to mail.

I have problem design in IR not ID. Please reply me ASAP.

This file is xml, can I send this xml file as a flatfile in mail? If yes, How can I solve this? please solve this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srini,

follow this weblog

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1685 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

File to Mail.

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the reply. I need Design part. help me in design(IR).

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope this blog will help u....

<a href="/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/04/17/xi-mail-adapter-an-approach-for-sending-emails-with-attachment-with-help-of-java-mapping Mail Adapter: An approach for sending emails with attachment with help of Java mapping</a> by Stefan grube's

Regards

Santhosh

<a href=" to set the thread to solved when you have received a solution</a>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<a href="/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure Adapter scenarios – SAP Exchange Infrastructure</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I didn't get any solution. I need IR details.