cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table sorter!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!!

I want to use the Table sorter in my tables in different view in an application. In the sense that i want to make this Table sorter generic. so i decided to use this method by creating a DC and implementing it in that and then making use of that Dc for all my applications in the other DC. Can someone will help me in the procedure regarding that in detail??

Any help will be awarded.

Thanks,

Vikram..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

If I have understood the requirement correctly, you need to create a DC without any views. This DC should only contain TableSorter code.

General Steps would be,

1. Create a Web Dynpro DC.

2. Create a Web Dynpro component inside that.

3. Implement the TableSorter in Component Controller of the component.

4. Expose the cotroller as "Public Part" of this DC.

5. Add the dependency of this DC to other DCs.

Hopw this helps.

Regards,

Mausam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mausam thanks for your reply..but then I already know how to a make a DC public and use it in some other DC..I also know about Table Sorter...My Question was since the Coding has to be written in the WDDoModiy method of the view Controller apart from the storing TableSorter.java Class in the packages and greating an attribute of type TableSorter.. IF I have to make is generic and use this in One DC and then in another DC I want to use this function fo TableSorter from the previous DC, How can I do it?? Can you provide me with the detail??

Regards,

Vikram..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would not prefer to use a common Dc for tablesorter and use it in all other dcs..

Because adding tablesorter.java to a Dc is like adding a jar file to a dc.

You can use the methods of the Java and implemnt table sorter

AM