cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Reconciliation Window Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a new datbase on 2005PL10, and the Manual Reconciliation option is missing. I've checked the user authorisation and form settings, and all is fine. The 'Manual Reconciliation' option doesn't even appear in the Form settings.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Preethi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've checked the settings on site, and there are English (US). I checked the Display language.. Is that correct for the localisation settings? Or is there somewhere else to check.

Thanks

Preethi

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create new database company, you have option to select the localisation in field local settings but not display language in general settings. To know the localisation after creating new database company, just use query analyzer :

select lawsset from CINF.

language could not order local settings.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. I will check this on site.

Would there be a way of changing the settings if required, and putting it to GB (UK)?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've tested the localisation settings on site, and it's on FR. Can you please let me know if there's a way of changing the settings to GB.

With thanks

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will be impossible to change the localisation. You must create new company database again. Although you try to restore FR to GB, it will not become GB.

Rgds,

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Manual reconciliation option in PL 10 of SBO 2005 is not available. I even asked to SAP and they said it could be done using reconciliation under banking --> bank statements and reconciliations.

So, you could choose there internal or external in the tab general/manual.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

It does exist. I mean, I have created another database and it's fine. It's just that it doesn't appear on that one database. So I was thinking it must be some setting some place.

This is basically, where you get to enter the closing balance at a date, so that the bank account balance gets updated to start with.

Thanks

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually creating new database using GUI SBO will completely include the reconciliation form but maybe your database localisation settings could be considered. Try to create more than one database using different localisation. Let's see if the reconciliation did not appear. Although the condition you have said in the last message applies, I think it won't give influence if you just want to see the reconciliation form, but if you can't reconcile within the current situation you mentioned, read the manual training file to make it clear.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. Basically this is for a client support. THey have created a database which has the reconciliation missing, I mean just the 'Manual Reconciliation'. Anyways, do not worry, thanks anyways.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example this screen does nto exists in teh French localization. I suggest you could check the localisation of your database.

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

That would make more sense, as the client is using French Localisation. I'll get them to change it and see how it goes.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Preethi