Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report - transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

we have 2 systems say A and B.in system A SAP stadard transaction is working but in system B SAP stadard system is not working plse help me to find the solution where exactly the problem is .

past 2 days i have been debugging to find the solution but vein.form functional point of view also it is fine.

plse help me the find the solution

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao

what is the transaction?

0 Kudos

CO11N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please ensure with your basis team that the SAP Patches / OSS Notes are completely applied on both the system.

Or if you can get to the main program of this transaction, then you can compare the two programs by Version Management -> Remote Comparision.

Regards,

Kanchan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The question is too general. Can you give some more details?

What is the transaction?

What is exactly the problem in system B?

What is the difference between both systems (version, support package)?

You may want to look at the OSS notes applied into one syst and not the other.

0 Kudos

hi

tcode is " co11n " production order conformation.

there is a split of material like A and B. now A is asigned to one batch and B is asigned to another batch.depends on the yield this the material also split in the batch A and batch B.

Ex: total order is 30.

A = 10 and B =20. this is the split.

if yield = 12 then this yield mateial should split with the same ratio(1:2) and asign to the batches. like A = 4 and B = 8.

0 Kudos

hi

tcode is " co11n " production order conformation.

there is a split of material like A and B. now A is asigned to one batch and B is asigned to another batch.depends on the yield this the material also split in the batch A and batch B.

Ex: total order is 30.

A = 10 and B =20. this is the split.

if yield = 12 then this yield mateial should split with the same ratio(1:2) and asign to the batches. like A = 4 and B = 8.

but it is not happing in the stadard trasaction in one system another system it is fine. plse help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

ask u r basis person

if u execute transaction what is the inf u r getting?