cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant Configaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please explain me Variant Configaration with Dependency and how pricing could be carried out?

suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

a detail pdf provided by sap

........just check this out .... http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/LOVC/LOVC.pdf

hope this helps u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

post your email id

regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear murali

My mail id is suresh_nagamalli@yahoo.co.in

and please send me the detial and step by step

that would be helpful to me

thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

mail sent, chk your mail.

reward points if helpful.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

before giving points would you explain me what is Dependencies

im not able to understand that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

mail sent

Regards

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dependencies allows us to create relationships and restrictions between different characteristics and characteristic Values.

1. Preconditions: They are used to hide the characteristics values that are not allowed and there by ensures that configuration of an object is consistent.

2. Selection Condition: They are used to ensure that all the objects relevant to a variant are selected.

3. Action Conditions:They are used to infer values for characteristics.

4. Procedures: They are used to assign information values for the characteristics like "Actions" but unlike "Actions" the values that are proposed are overwritten

5. Creating action dependency to carry out variant pricing

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

would you give me some examples

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Eg: Ford car.If a sale order is raised for fiesta lxi model the system should choose red colour & for vxi blue colour respectively.

ie you need to define the characteristic and assign the values .

This characteristic need to assigned to class.

class need to be assigned to material master

1. T.code : CT04(characteristic) FORD_MODEL, Choose single value & entry required tab & give the input as 01 - fiesta_lxi & 02 - fiesta_vxi.( characteristic values)

2.Tcode: CT04, FORD_BODY( another characteristic)

Choose single value , don't click entry required.

01 - Red( characteristic values)

02- Blue

3. Create class T.code : CL02

fiesta_class

type : 300

4. OBJECT DEPENDENCY:

T.CODE : CT04

FORD_MODEL

CLICK VALUES TAB,

IN FIESTA_LXI CLICK THE 'O' meant for Obj dependency, action & extra.

Edit the dependecy,

010 $Self.ford_body = '01'. & save

Repeat the same for FIEST_VXI & instead of '01' give '02' for blue colour.

, then create a ROH as ford_body. & a KMAT material for the car. .

Then create a Super BOM with usage 3 & give component as ford_body

Then use T.code cu41 (Create config profile)

enter a profile name & class 300 & choose class assignment, choose fiest_class ,

Use T.code cu50 to check the values.

Then create a sale order.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

how could i understand the 010 $Self.ford_body = '01'. & save

please help me details

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Sent Mail.

Reward Points if it helps.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer below

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/steps-for-variant-configuration-and-pricing.htm

Some light on Variant Configuration in Detail.

The procedure is as follows:

• Create a Material - KMAT type with Item category (002)

• Create Charateristics in CT04 - Zbike, where in values mention the Color of the bile like Red, Blue etc

• Create another characteristics in CT04 - ZPrice, where directly go the additional data tab and maintain the table SDCOM and field VKOND (ABAP Dictionary it will ask for)

• Assign these two characteristics to a Class in CL01 - ZBikeclass ( Type 300) in characteristics tab page.

• Then go to CU41 Configuration profile select the material and enter the description click on the class assignment ie assign Zbikclass.

• Now go back to CT04 - enter Zbike -go to values- select Red- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Select Procedure enter in front 10 write - $self.ZPrice='Red' and save

• Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship ( by default it will come just save)

• Now select Blue- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Editor - Select Procedure enter in front of 10 write - $self.ZPrice='Blue' and save

• Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship ( by default it will come just save)

• Now go to VK11 - Enter VA00 (Condition)(For Std RVA001 Pricing Procedure) - enter variant Red and Blue give the rates accordingly and create the sales order.