cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Import Adaptive RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i would like create a model importing an adaptive RFC. I can connect to SAP and i get the BAPIs but i can't import anyone of the BAPIs. It appears the problem:

[code][Info]: Creating Model: Serviceauftraege

[Info]: Creating Model Class: Bapi_Alm_Orderhead_Get_List_Input

[Info]: Creating Model Class: Bapi_Alm_Orderhead_Get_List_Output

[Error]: RFC Import Failed. The import has been terminated.

[Fatal]: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: Der Funktionsbaustein "DD_DOMA_GET" ist nicht 'remote' aufrufbar.

[Fatal]: com.sap.ide.metamodel.importers.rfcmodel.RFCImportFailedException: RFC Import failed. Cause: class com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception:Der Funktionsbaustein "DD_DOMA_GET" ist nicht 'remote' aufrufbar.

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Der Funktionsbaustein "DD_DOMA_GET" ist nicht 'remote' aufrufbar.

at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Client.nativeExecute(Native Method)

at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Client.execute(MiddlewareRFC.java:1217)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3684)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3129)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.execute(DDFactory.java:173)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.execute(DDFactory.java:164)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDDomain.<init>(DDDomain.java:45)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDDataelement.<init>(DDDataelement.java:59)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDField.<init>(DDField.java:71)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDScalarField.<init>(DDScalarField.java:30)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDStructure.<init>(DDStructure.java:87)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFlatStructure.<init>(DDFlatStructure.java:23)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.analyseJCOReturn(DDFactory.java:475)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.getDDObject(DDFactory.java:434)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.getDDObject(DDFactory.java:372)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.getDDObjectWithSubtree(DDFactory.java:262)

at com.sap.mdi.RfmParameter.getDDObject(RfmParameter.java:602)

at com.sap.dictionary.types.mdi2metamodel.R3ToMetamodelDictionaryConverterWithNestedStructures.getDdicObject(R3ToMetamodelDictionaryConverterWithNestedStructures.java:206)

at com.sap.ide.metamodel.importers.rfcmodel.DynamicRFCModelImporter.ImportRFC(DynamicRFCModelImporter.java:341)

at com.sap.ide.metamodel.importers.rfcmodel.DynamicRFCModelImporter.doImport(DynamicRFCModelImporter.java:196)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor.wizards.model.creation.ModelWizard$3.run(ModelWizard.java:633)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)[/code]

I work with NWDS SP 12 and SAP R/3 4.7 Enterprise.

I already changed the FM DD_DOMA_GET to remote callable.

But the same mistake still appears.

Please help me, Thanks

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

See if your SLD is configured.

See if a ABAP Technical system has been defined in SLD. This can be configured to point to your R/3.

Check if the JCO Connections are defined properly and use the technical system maintained in SLD.

Regards,

Jaydeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaydeep,

where can is see this settings of SLD?

Thanks for your first help.

Regards,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefen,

You can check or configure SLD settings at the following link:

http://<host>:<port>/sld

Here, first of all ser the Server ID in administration and server settings.

Then start SLD server.

Then import CIM object list from the import link.

Then cleare one technical system for your ABAP system using Technical system link on home page.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Stefan,

http://<ServerName>:50000/index.html

Then go to WebDynpro -> Give username and password-> Here you will get the options for Checking the SLD.

Here you can check you JCO connection by Clicking on Deployed Content->local-> your project name then in right side you will get option for checking JCO connection.

Revert back for further clarifications.

Regards,

Jaydeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Importing RFC's does not use the SLD. So the SLD cannot be the issue here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaydeep,

where do i get the options in the WebDynpro Window in the localhost:50000/index.html.

In Content Administrator it stands: no connection to SLD.

Stfan

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error that the trace shows is "The functional module "DD_DOMA_GET" is not remotely callable " it seems.

For importing an RFC as a model you do not require an SLD. Only at run time you require the SLD configured.

Regarding the no connection to SLD, first the SLD has to be configured at localhost:50000/sld. which would allow you to configure the SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

To check whether your sld is configured properly,

got to http://server:50000/sld. Click on "Technical Landscape". There you can see all the technical systems you have defined.

1) If you do not see any technical system there, it means you haven't configured your technical system. You can do it by clicking on the tab "New technical system" and provide the details of the R3 system you want to connect to.

2)If you have defined your technical systems, they will be displayed as "<R3 System id> on <R3 System name>". If you click on the link, it'll show you the connection parameters specified by you. Verify the parameters.

Maksim is right. it doesn't make use of sld at design time. But at runtime it makes use of the sld of the server to access the R3 system. Stefan got this exception at runtime and hence would be because of the sld configuration.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nibu.

Message was edited by: Nibu Wilson

Message was edited by: Nibu Wilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Go to http://<Server Name>:50000/sld/index.jsp

In the help there is a nice document available concerning issues with SLD. Please check that.

Regards,

Jaydeep

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

But message describes your problem - "Der Funktionsbaustein "DD_DOMA_GET" ist nicht 'remote' aufrufbar".

Open your functional module in SAP GUI, go to "Attributes" tabstrip and check "Remote Enable Module" radio button.

Regards, Maksim R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i just looked at the attributes and the radio button is on remote enable Module. I changed this button today in the morning because it was set to normal FB, but it doesnt still run!

Stefan

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm...if flag is set correct, if credentials are correct the only proposal I have - restart your studio.

P.S.

Try to call it as described here http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/22/04255e488911d189490000e829fbbd/frameset.htm first.

Regards, Maxim R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim,

Which studio do you means?? the SAP R/3??

Thanks,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ all,

do i really need this sld for importing a rfc model from SAP r/3??

Thanks for help,

Stefan

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

oops..studio means NWDS (netweaver developer studio). AFAIK, you don`t need SLD on design time while importing RFC model. As was said it is direct JCo connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim,

i restarted the nwds two times, but always the Problem with DD_DOMA_GET. Should i restart the R/3?

Stefan

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hm, seems like i`m helpless here. BTW, did you try to call RFC as described in document which I gave you (link)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can call the RFC from a JAVA-Application and there it is no problem. Do you think i need the sld, here, like the others write??

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I`m really confused. You have java application which connects to R/3 using some connection and user properties and you have no problem with BAPI call conecting to R/3 from NWDS with same (???) connection and user properties as in java application you get exception. Are they really same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the same connection and logon info within that Java application as the ones you are specifying in the import wizard?

"DD_DOMA_GET" is a standard SAP function module which is Remote Enabled by default. Questions that come up:

1. Are sure it wasn't remote enabled before?

2. How were you able to change this flag? Standard SAP sources are readonly unless you explicitly register the object in OSS for modification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used the same connection and logon info with java and the wizard.

1. It wasn´t remote enabled before, i`m sure! I saw a similar mistake in the forum and they changed it to remote enabled and it worked!

2. I was able to do it a key!

Stefan

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan

Any progress on this? It`s really challenging issue, so i`m curious about results ;-).

WBR, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It says the functional module "DD_DOMA_GET" is not remotely callable.

Is it a remote enabled function module ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ all,

i found the problem. In the SAP R/3 there was a problem with the FM dd_doma_get. The function module wasn´t activiated properly.

I enabled the function module and activated it, but there was a problem that didnt appear in R/3. I tried all steps again today in the morning and i found this mistake.

So acitivate the dd_doma_get and it runs properly, if it is activated.

Thanks to all for the answers.

Regards.

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have had the same problem with the DD_DOMA_GET, but if we try to activate it, it keeps repeating "incorrect entry" for the object key. We tried it on a 4.5B and also on a 4.6C system, same error when trying to change the setting of DD_DOMA_GET to "remote enabled".

Has anyone heard of this? I have never seen an access key not work, and SAPs responses so far are no good.

I'd be glad for any help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This may be because your sld is not configured properly

i have explained how to configue sld

i will explain again

To configure SLD

Go to configtool

\usr\sap\<SID>\JC00\j2ee\configtool

and change the heap size settings to 1024

Go to administration screen

Choose Content>import

Navigate to

<server>\usr\sap\<SAPSID>\SYS\global\sld\model \

import first Cimsap.zip and cr_content.zip (MS Windows) and then choose Open

Go to visual admin as explained above

Go to services>SLD Data Supplier

Go to HTTP Settings, enter the following

Host : localhost

Port : 50000

User :

Password :

Go to CIM Client Generation Settings on same window

Enter the following

Host : localhost

Port : 50000

User :

Password :

Select all the options on the right hand side in the domain "Icr" or "webdynpro"

After Saving the details click on “CIMClient Test”

A pop-up screen shows “CIMOMClient object generation and connection test successful”

Click “Ok”

Then configure your ABAP system by

going to

SLD -> Home -> Technical Landscape

Hope this helps you

Please revert if you have any doubts

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You do not need to have the SLD configured while importing an Adaptive RFC, because the NWDS makes a direct JCo connection to the backend system. That's also the reason why you need to specify the backend system connection and logon information during the wizard. Otherwise you could just select a system defined in the SLD, but that's not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

i think like you that i don´t need to configure the sld, because i go on the R/3 directly. But where can i look if i have permission to call rfcs.

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

i can never change the heap size in the configtool.

I can´t do the following parts.

I opened the configtool.bat in the folder you wrote, but there is no point like "change the heap size settings"

And how do i get to the administration screen????

Which visual admin do you mean??

Thanks, Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the import wizard you must specify logon credentials. Are you providing the correct logon credentials? Do they have permission to call RFC's in the target system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if your JCO connections are set properly. For that login to your server

http://servername:50000/index.html --> WebDynpro --> content Administrator --> local -->

local/your deployed component --> Applications. Double click on your application. On the right side of the page, go to JCO connections & make sure that the JCOs you are using appears in green colour. Test the JCOs.

If the JCO connections doesn't work, Click on the Check SLD Connection tab on the top of the page.

You can further monitor & create your SLD settings by logging into

http://servername:50000/sld --> Technical Landscape

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Nibu.