Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRFORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I copied the standard hrform SAP_PAYSLIP in hrforms tcode to zpayslip for country grouping 40 And activated . When i run the print program test it showing the selection screen. And gave all the required fields for that. When am executing it shows the messages

The system has not selected any data

0 personnel numbers were processed successfully

0 payroll results were processed successfully

0 Employees were rejected

Please give me suggestions how to solve this issue. I didnt changed anything to zpayslip after copy.

Regards

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That error has to do nothing with the Payslip.

Just check that the employees you selected have payroll data for the specified period or not.

Payslip will be called after the processing and is only used to display the data.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.

4 REPLIES 4

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That error has to do nothing with the Payslip.

Just check that the employees you selected have payroll data for the specified period or not.

Payslip will be called after the processing and is only used to display the data.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for ur quick reply. The data is there for employees which i selected because when am running the payroll through pe51 by using standard form the data is coming. But that form is not suitable for our requiment. So we are going for hrforms for payslip. Please give me furthur suggestions.

Points will be awarded

Thanks

Steve

0 Kudos

Hi gurs,

Any solution

Regards

Steve

0 Kudos

Hi Steve!

Did you find the solution?

Regards,