Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am a SAP SD Consultant.

I want to know some of the latest technologies that can update my knowledge so that i can be on par with the market trend and competition.

Regards

Sushmitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well,

this question is just like throwing an arrow in air, well buddy you need to understand Technology is not confined to one particular area where you can just update yourself with everything you need to be specific where exactly you want to enhance you knowledge.

the best to for a SD consultant to enhance the knowledge would be to know the Business process of all the various industry verticals as how exaclty their SD flow works , as every industry will have a very diverse business process, and then how can you map the same onto SAP.

This will update you with product as well as process, now apart from this you also need to update yourself with what SAP is offering if you are looking for knowledge enhancement in SAP , Keep yourself updated with all the patches which sap realeases , keep yourself logged on to thier service website and you will get the best.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

well your question is based on the following parameters:

1) what is your existing experience.

2) What is your academics. If you B.E. and M.B.A. then you can go for techno functional role which is very much is demand and carries a lot of barrier to entry ( so youwill be in demand for good number of years). If you are only M.B.A. then you can opt for CRM.

If you want you can send me your profile so that I can guide you better.

Hope this helps you.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh

P.S. you can send me a mail at my mail id rakeshsinghchauhan@gmail.com for any specific details

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can into My SAP CRM ,CA, VC and MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP Netweaver technology enables you to access SAP through Web, Mobile phones. This is one of the latest technologies that SAP has imbibed. The ERP2005 package with ECC 6.0 uses this technology.

With Netweaver technology SAP has upgraded to the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) which they have termed as Enterprise Services Architecture (ESA)