cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Delivery without Inventory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client requirement is to create delivery without having stock, once the material is available, then do the PGI. Here the question is if we do so (create delivery without having stock), what are the other implications may happen ?eg, like ATP and MRP. what effect will be there ?

With Best Regards

Christine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Material Master Sales org 2 field tick the negative stock for that material and also tick in the Delivery item category for that material.So that the system will allow you go process even though stock is in negative.In MD04 it will show as negative quantity.Reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my dear friend

i search in material master in s.org2 there is no negative column pl help me hw to do that me also trying to this scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christine,

You can create delivery with quantity 0. But you need to customize at the delivery item category level. Once you complete this customizing system will allow you to create delivery with qty 0.

If you would like to have the do the PGI, when the stock is available, then you need to configure Availabilty check at shipping level. Once you run the availabiltiy check in VL02N transaction, based on the ATP calculation, system will confirm the qty.

Regards,

Ravikiran Pochiraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Delivery doucment can be created, but the quantity will be Zero, when ever the material is available, then you check the availablity and do the PGI.

Moreover it won't affect the MRP or ATP.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R