cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDI moved; XI CMS transports fails now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

Our NWDI/CMS/SLD system was moved to another host. We changed all kind of settings to the new hostname of our SLD/NWDI server.

We updated all SLD content and associations, Exchangeprofiles etc.

We cannot find any link anymore to our old hostname...but....

Our XI transports through CMS still fails because it keeps looking for the old host as the CMS server.

What i found is that in de Integration Builder --> Administration --> CMS Transport Settings all SWCS related to the XI track are stored. Also the CMS URL is mentioned there, and this still points to the old host!

And there is no way to change that there. Just the True/False option for transport changelist option...

I have tried to kick out an SWVC from the XI track, save it. Put it back in on the new host and save again. Update CMS, but still the CMS URL points to the old hostname:port (grmbl)

Does anyone now where to adjust this CMS URL for the XI track related SWVC's?

Any help is welcome since we are stuck with transports for XI and we cannot fix production problems now...

Björn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for your input.

I tried to find what you ment about your conformation about not being able to transport with the same XI instance in the document, but i do not seem to find the part that explains this.

Could you pls clearify your statement? And how to solve it

Björn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved at my own.

Solution was to throw away the XI tracks with connected SWCV's and recreate them again + connecting the SWCV's again.

In between update of the CMS was needed.

After that all SWCV's were connected to the right host again, and transports were possible again

Answers (0)