cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many pricing procedure in ur project do u confifured

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

how many prcing procedured did u configured for this project. how did u add new condition types. Whether u used the standard conditon types like pr00,k004.,007,005.kf00,or u modified if u modified what is ur client requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My friend,

It mainly depends on the business process and the number of countries the business is operating.In our project for every company we have a separate pricing procedure.Reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dearnag nageshwar,

The answer to this is:

If you have a domestic project then you can deal with one standard pricing procedure ( in most of the cases) but if you are working for a support project and your client is present in more than one country than in that case you will have mulitple pricing procedure. The basic reason for this that all the countries have different TAX structure. So if your client is operating in 10 geographies than you will have in general 10 pricing procedures. For that you will have many "Z" condition types with customized features.

Hope this helps you.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh

P.S. you can send me a mail at my mail id rakeshsinghchauhan@gmail.com for any specific details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For Project there is standard pricing procedure: RVPS01.

If you doing sale process for project, then you have set the pricing procedure:

Sales area + Document pricing procedure as 'P' + Customer pricicng procedure = RVPS01.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have used around 8 pricing procedures. Reason, there are various countries in which our client operates and to an extent the businesses are a little different requiring us to have different conditions types. As well we have many "Z" condition types with customized features.

We have used starting from PR00, PN00, PB00, UTXJ, XR1-XR6, KF00, we have used ' Z" discount conditions to some extent. And some more customized features.