cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK!2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have created one record from VK11. but i have enterd currency wrongly and I cant revert it back.. its in grey mode... where can i change the currency for my condotion record???

Please let me know !!

Best regards,

Lata.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey latha,

goto vk12 and select the line and delete. then deletion indicator is flagged.

save it.

now go to vk11 and create new condition record with correct currency. when u r saving the condition record system informs u with a popup window that saving the current condition will remove the overlapping condition records. click on the check box.

now the condition record contains correct currency.

hope it solve ur problem

Thanks & regards

raj reddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VK11, give all the required details once again and save. After saving, system will take the latest price for the orders created after this updation. For old orders, the revised price will not get updated. All you have to do is that whatever sale orders u created for that particular item, you have to go VA02, type the order number, and that line item by which that particular line item will be in yellow now.

Now you have to select "Goto -> Item -> Sales A. There you will find one field "Pricing Date". There you have to change the date to current date and enter.

This can be done only if there are few orders. If the order for that particular item is more, you have to do through MASS.

Reward me if this helps you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way I tried chaingin it from VK12.. but no Sucsess !!

Regards,

Lata

Former Member
0 Kudos

create a new record by going to Vk11. It will delete the old record.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks AKK ... ur right... c u