cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP-PM integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guys,

I have one work center-CNC which has both(Machine & Labour)category & i have assigned 4 machines as indivudual capacities & have defined the capacity

Now if suppose one of the machine(in that work center) goes down then what to be done to make the system reduce the available capcity in that work center accordance to the break down order raised by maintenance

<b>Is it possible to show in the capacity planning table that in that particualr m/c the available capacity has got reduced or is it possible only at the work center level?</b>

Please tell me in detail the neccessary settings to be done

Vijai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you create a workorder for the machine (individual capacity), the system condition (system condition is customizing) controls if a capacity requirement is created for the machine during the maintenance order is active. One of the prerequisition to get this working is to have an equipment/function location available for the machine. This eq/fl must contain the work center it represents in PP.

If you look at capacity planning reports at individual level you should be able to see that the individual capacity is reduced and so the overall capacity too.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check my earlier replies.

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=-1&messageID=2430443

hope this helps.

thanks

Bala