SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Automotive -ECC 6.0 DBM SP01- Missing field on /DBM/VBAP table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

DBM order item table / DBM/VBAP does not have a field "WAVWR" -Cost. This field is available on VBAP table. We need to build certain checks based on the difference between sales price and cost of the article.

Is this the standard behaviour of SAP? In case I need to capture the cost of the article then do I have to append this table with this field? Has any one done this? Is this the correct approach or there is another way of making comparision of cost versu the selling price.

Thanks for your support.

Kartik Shah

1 REPLY 1

former_member585451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Kartik,

Actually, we do not see th field WAVWR in /DBM/VBAP. But can you not use the pricing procedure to use a specific condition to get the cost price and selling price and get the margin out of it. This is just a work around.

I also need some help regarding the DBM Warranty part, Can you send me a mail to harshachaithanya at gmail dot com, so that I can send you a detailed mail.

Kindly reply back.

Best regards,

Harsha