cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all SAP GURUS,

I have created 2 different sales orders. The delivery is also different. I want one invoice for both sales orders. But when i created the invoice, the system creates 2 different billing documents.

How should I control it in copy control settings.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved this through the copy control settings

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allabaqsh G. Patil

There are two options available. Either you can create delivery itself against multiple sale orders or one invoice against multiple sale orders.

1) One Delivery against multiple sale orders

-

The pre-requisite for this is that the ship to party, Payment Terms, Inco Terms, should be unique in all sale orders. If all these are same in all orders, one delivery can be generaated through VL10C.

2) One Invoice against multiple deliveries

-

Here again, if the payer, Exchange rate, Payment Terms are unique in all sale orders, then you can club multiple deliveries in one invoice.

Reward me if this helps you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi patil,

check whether the payer, payment terms, Billing type are same or not.

then create invoice using VF04 tranction. Then the system automatically combine the two deliveries/orders and create single invoice.

Even then if it is not creating then the problem is in copy controls.

regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer the link

<a href="http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/2-sales-order-2-deliveries-1-invoice-not-desired-288059">Single Invoice</a>

You need to configure routine 003 at item level and at VBRK/VBRP and copy control

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check header details or you can use in copy control vbrk/vbrp field. here you have use existing routine or creat new routine as per your req