cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at t.code ABT1N (Intercompany asset transfer)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to request for your assistance to solve the error while executing ABT1N. The Error is<b> "Account 'Acquisition from affiliated company' could not be found"</b>.

<u><b>Details</b></u>

Above error has occured while I had tried to post asset transfer to another Co Code. As the error is regarding the account for 'Acquisition from affiliated company' is missing, i have verified the account determinationand no GL assigned to the particular field. But i had verified for the other Depreciation areas and no GL assigned at the field 'Acquisition from affiliated company' at account determination and i could transfer the asset successfully.

Pls help me to resolve this error ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error is because gl account is not assigned for acquistion. This should be a balance sheet account

Go to the following menu path and assign the gl accounts

Financial Accounting (New). Choose Asset Accounting -Integration with the General Ledger -Assign G/L Accounts.

pick your acct determination. and assign gl account there.

assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I had verified for the other depreciation area's and found that no GL is assigned to that field at the account determination and it is possible to transfer an asset inter company even though no Gl is assigned at the account determination.

There could be another possibilities for this error apart from the account (GL) assignment at account determination.

Request for your help...

Thanks & Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopi,

You might be talking about ABUMN - Intra company transfer transaction where you dont need this "Acquisition to Affil. company" GL account. But for Intercompany transfers you have to have Acquisition to Affil. company GL account and also i think Contra-Asset Acquisition account. Go to <b>t-code AO90</b> and select the depreciation area and put these 2 accounts and try to simulate it. Let me know if it works or not.

Plz assign points if helpful.