cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline Interactive Form Security Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From what I know, offline interactive form can be secured by using digital signatures and password..

Is there any other way of securing the offline interactive form?

Any way to ensure the authentication of the person submitting the form?

Regards,

Cindy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dezso Pap, I creating adobe forms with guided procedures, but when I submit the form no authentication is required.. please how can I set it to be required ?

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cindy,

when the user submits the form, he normaly posts it to a page, where he is authentiacated, so the application exactly knows how is logged on, so who has posted the file.

If your situation is different: can you please describe detailed what you do when you post your form back to SAP?

Best regards,

Dezso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dezso,

I actually trying to create a scenario whereby, when the offline interactive form is submitted, it will trigger a guided procedure process.. But from what i know offline interactive form can be submitted only thru http or smtp..

So now i'm actually trying to find out what are the ways to ensure the security of the offline form.. and do you have any tutorials or guides that teaches us how to create a scenario which includes the authentication of the user...

Thanks,

Cindy

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cindy,

If i try to submit the page to a HTTP site where authentication is requiered, I get the authentication page / pop-up. So I can supply my user credentials to ensure I am the one who has submitted the form.

Can you please describe detailed what is not working for you?

Best regards,

Dezso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dezso,

Thanks for your reply.. I have not really try out on the security of the offline form scenario.. I'm trying to find out more information on the security issues of offline form so that I will better know how to carry on working with it..

Do you have any documentations or guides on how to create a scenario whereby an offline form is submitted and authentication is involved?

Thanks,

Cindy