Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Security Template

former_member186750
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure this is probably the best place to post this thread but I have searched everywhere.

SAP provides a standard excel template they use for building roles and I was wondering if anyone had a copy they could send me. The template can be found in the SAP business workplace but some reason it's not available on my installation.

Thanks,

Neil.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

The basic spreadsheet is called sapagdesign.xls there are a few places you can download it if you want to have a look at it.

For full functionality you will also need to locate file bpml.dll, though you won't need it if you are just doing basic stuff with the s/s

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

The excell template you are looking for is part of ASAP and will ONLY show after you have populated teh process fields, as it has to know what you are implementing

0 Kudos

Hi Auke,

Thanks for the reply but that is not what I am looking for. The actual spreadsheet is the one mentioned in Alex's reply.

I use to use when I taught the ADM940 here in Australia but never kept a copy for myself.

Cheers,

Neil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

The basic spreadsheet is called sapagdesign.xls there are a few places you can download it if you want to have a look at it.

For full functionality you will also need to locate file bpml.dll, though you won't need it if you are just doing basic stuff with the s/s