cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are creating notification for any line damage(LD), transportaion damage(TD). My Client wants to continue the loop by processing a material document like a reduction in stock and adjustment of the prod'n order before the notification is considered close. They want to realize the loss due to LD, TD.

Please let me know if it is possible. If it is possible, please guide me through, how to make it possible.

Regards,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please refer the link below.

1) http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/QMQN/QMQN.pdf

2)www.sap-topjobs.com

3) www.sapmaterials.com

this is very useful to you.

regards,

mohan r

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Thnx for the link. Could you please help me how to go haead with this issue.

Please let me know if it is possibel in SAP.

Regards,

Suman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

One thing you can do through notification in order to track the loss by creatinq QM order from the notification itself and book all the losses, such as materials consumed for losses during line damage, transaportation damage..etc in your case and alos you can book the activity hours needed to handle the losses. Later on you can track the damage against the quality order types. This is the way we`re doing right now.

Reward if cleared and close the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kreethi,

Thanks a lot for your input.

Could you please give step by step process like how to create a QM order through notification. I have not worked on QM order.

Your further input will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

saman

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Select the notification, and in the Processing tab, you can see the Costs in the screen area. There you have a create button against the QM order. select it and create. If you don`t find it then you can select it from the stoolbar below the menu displayed Create Order.

By default the order type will be QN01 Defects costs, you can select the standard order types defined for QM such as QN01,02 etc.. depending upon your requirement.

Once the order is generated, select the Order no. goto KB21n and you can book the activites, materials consumed etc..

Ultimately you can track the costs.

Reward if cleared and close the thread.