cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to increase size of letters in scripts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

now in some information in print output of PO is in very small size not able to see. So i want to increase the size. How is it possible . can any please help...

In my code tag column taken as "ZI'.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can set your font size in paragraph format or create a new character format(eg FO) and set the font size in your character format and apply on the text like this <FO> Your text </>.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am creating text using so10 and i am using include statement to insert the text.

So there before include statement i m giving tagcolumn as ZI.

thanks

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto SE71, give your form name, change.. click in character format, search for ZI and double click on ZI and at the bottom you will see font, click on it and give the required font size.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SO10 there is no option for changing font size. But here after going to change mode from menu using INSERT----->CHANGE STYLE we can change the style. Or goto SE71 select the particular window for changing font size, select character format and in bottom of the screen we can see option for font size. Change using this, save and activate and check it.

Please reward points for useful answers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Sure, just to the paragraph formats, and into the ZI element, there you can set the font as well as the size.

Regards,

Rich Heilman