cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sent msg to FTP folder using file adoptor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to send supplier and contracts data from SRM to FTP folder as XML. When i check in Moni is showing as succesfully sent but WHen i check in RWB , adoptor engine, it seems all r in waiting status. I am unable to resend those msg or cancel those msg's to reprocess again.When try to resend or cancel its asking to logon but when enter my login details its not resending or canceling my msg. Even I unchecked quality of service in order in configuration.

Please help me to resolve this. Thanks.

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kalpana,

One small correction...

"When try to resend or cancel its asking to logon but when enter my login details its not resending or canceling my msg..."

On second screen where it is asking for loggon, you need to provide username and password n select message again which you want to reprocess and click on resend...:)

As raj suggested check out your log...

Nilesh

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nilesh,

Is it possible for us to send messages in WAIT status? I won't think so Nilesh.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Raj,

As I said...just correcting the process..because I remember even I used to do same error while re-processing message...

Yes, you are correct..we cannot reprocess messages which are in Wait status.

Nilesh

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kalpana,

Did u checked the audit logs for those messages. It will tell u the exact reason. Have a look and reply back ur findings.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply.

Msg is in waiting status in integration server. Iam unable to see the audit log , its not showing in details tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i selct the mesg radiao button and press details tab its showing only mesge data in a window and not audit log. Also in Adoptor engine msg details , when i try to look into audit log its giving error saying "The following error text was processed in the system SX1 : Template interpretation cancelled, syntax error.

The error occurred on the application server uwsvd702_SX1_11 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE "

Pls help me to resolve this.

Thanks

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kalpana,

Are u choosing Messages from Adapter Engine or Integration server!! Choose Messages from Adapter engine and look for the log.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

In Adoptor engine i dont see that msg at all but i can see old msgs on hold status but i am unable resend those msg's too. In Integrating engine i can see msg as waiting state. Thanks.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kalapana,

I didn't said you to resend. Select the messages in hold status and check for the audit log for those messages. I think there might be problem in ur FTP configuration.

Best regards.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all try to access the FTP site using IE or Windows Explorer then try to place the file manually to see whether the FTP site is up and running or not.

You may have issues like this when the Target FTP site is not up and running.

Thanks,

Venkat