cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Attributes on Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We recently upgrade to support pack 12 on Solution Manager 4.0. I understand that there is the ability to create a custom attribute on a document, like start date or end date, but I am having problems doing so.

When I go into the <i><b>IMG->SAP SOlution Manager->Configuration->Scenarios-Specific Settings->Cross-scenario settings->Document Managment->Document Attributes->Create Document Attributes</b></i> I create the attributes, but I am unable to view them on the document attributes tab when I am in SOLAR01 or SOLAR02.

Can you assist with instructions on creating the attributes and configurations steps to view the custom attributes in the document attributes in solar01 or solar02?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nicole

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) When deleting buffers in your step c, I choose Edit->Delete Buffers-> then I do not have an option to Refresh Buffers in All Servers. I only see an option to either Delete buffers on local servers or all servers, but nothing to Refresh servers. Am I looking in the right place?

<b>All servers is the one.... (you're looking in the correct place)</b>

2) In your p.s. you mentioned that a new tab would be created on the document maintenance window. I am not sure which you are referring to. If I am in solar01 and select a document, I then go to the document attributes (the puzzle like icon), but I do not see the new field or a new tab. Am I looking in the right place?

<b>Yes, you are looking in the right place, a new tab should appear there with a list of all the newly created document attributes.

Also check if you have activated all your newly created components in the DMWB</b>

Regards, Jurjen

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senthil,

What details are you needing? I do not have the solution I am looking for the solution.

Thanks,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nicole,

Sorry for the delay.

I need to add four more attributes like below based on document type. Let us assume my doc type is ZFST.

<b>For this doc type ZFST, i need the below new attributes.

1. Planned start date

2. Planned end date

3. Actual stsrt date

4. Actual end date.</b>

based on above new attributes in SOLAR_EVAL transaction i want to pull a report.

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Unfortuneately, I have been unsuccessful at creating the new custom attributes. Have you been able to create them? If so, can you send me the instructions on the steps you did to create the new custom attributes? That is what I am needing. Once I have that, then I can work on coming up with the way to include the attributes in the SOLAR_EVAL transaction reports.

Best Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

You need to take the following steps:

- Create new entry under IWBSOLAR - IO Attributes

- Assign newly created attributes to the PHIO class attributes

In the folder PHIO Classes -> SOLARGNSRC_V, Instance Attributes tab

(Make sure MaintPos is checked, Unique is checked if only one value entry is allowed, all others are unchecked)

- Delete buffers

a) Start transaction SE33.

b) Specify the context IWB_CLASS_PROPS

c) Choose Edit -> Delete Buffer -> Refresh Buffers in All Servers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

p.s. the attributes will appear in a new tab on the document maintenance window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen,

Thanks for assisting with this. I did follow the instructions you listed. However, I have a few questions for clarification:

1) When deleting buffers in your step c, I choose Edit->Delete Buffers-> then I do not have an option to Refresh Buffers in All Servers. I only see an option to either Delete buffers on local servers or all servers, but nothing to Refresh servers. Am I looking in the right place?

2) In your p.s. you mentioned that a new tab would be created on the document maintenance window. I am not sure which you are referring to. If I am in solar01 and select a document, I then go to the document attributes (the puzzle like icon), but I do not see the new field or a new tab. Am I looking in the right place?

Thanks for your help.