cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display two diferent units in VL10I layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.

We have a SKU with a Base unit of measure TS and sales unit PAL. We are using transaction VL10I as our shipping program and we need to see the quantity for shipping in both units TS and PAL. Actually the VL10I layout does not permit delivery quantity in both units. We need to see both units at the same time in VL10I. Can you please help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I feel there should be some convertion factor for both the UoM(Unit of measurement). Eg: 1 Ts = 5 Pal or 1TS = 1PAL, if the convertion exist, then you can able see the same at Delivery.

It will be define while setting the Sales unit of measurement, if it is not define. then kindly define the same at material master.

reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, there is a conversion factor defined in material master (1000 PAL = 2560 TS). I can see both units in VL10I but not the quantities in both units. Now it is only possible to see the quantities in the unit of the sales order.

I create a sales order for 20 PAL. In VL10I I want to see the 20 PAL and the equivalence quantity in TS.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution to my problem was found in note 198137 which gives details of adding fields via user exits.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure whether you have looked at it correctly or not. It is getting displayed in both the units Selling unit and base unit.

If you think you still have a problem, please goto the change layout option under menu "Settings - Layout - Change". There you can insert the fields for the layout, the option of choosing base unit and sales unit ( Delivery). Both these fields are available. Select them and save the layout. After that you can see in the list both of them appearing.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, I can see both units (PAL and TS) in VL10I but not the quantities in both units. Now it is only possible to see the quantities in the unit of the sales order.

I create a sales order for 20 PAL. In VL10I I want to see the 20 PAL and the equivalence quantity in TS.

Regards