cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception while GetRepositorySchemaCommand.execute()

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to implement a search on a table of my repository, however, the step of retrieving the repository schema stops me in my tracks.

In the fist lines, I created and authenticated a repository session. Then, I do this:

GetRepositorySchemaCommand repSchemaComm = new GetRepositorySchemaCommand(connPool);
repSchemaComm.setSession(Session);
boolean complete = repSchemaComm.isCommandComplete();
System.out.println(complete);

try {                                                                 
repSchemaComm.execute();
}

In the console, "false" is displayed for <repSchemaComm.isCommandComplete();>

...and the error message:

<i>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mdm.internal.schema.CMFieldInfoHelper$GetFloatParam.execute(CMFieldInfoHelper.java:242)

at com.sap.mdm.internal.schema.PropertiesHelper.convertFrom(PropertiesHelper.java:452)

at com.sap.mdm.internal.schema.SchemaHelper.convertFrom(SchemaHelper.java:30)

at com.sap.mdm.internal.schema.SchemaHelper.convertFrom(SchemaHelper.java:78)

at com.sap.mdm.schema.commands.GetRepositorySchemaCommand.execute(GetRepositorySchemaCommand.java:91)

at mdm.SearchByKeyword.main(SearchByKeyword.java:64)</i>

What's the matter here? Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks,

Christin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which version is this? Do you have a real field type defined in any one of the tables?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue solved!

-- After removing the only REAL field from Qualified Lookup Table <i>Addresses</i> called <i>Distance in Kilometers</i>, calling GetRepositorySchemaCommand.execute() immediately worked.

Thanks for the hint!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info. You can also fix it by changing the "Decimal Places" to another value and save it. Afterward change it back to the original value and save it again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working with the <i>Employee</i> repository that was delivered with the MDM module.

There are real field types in the Qualified Tables <i>Addresses</i> and <i>Planned Working Time</i>... You think, those have an effect?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I referred to MDMJavaAPI_Ver5.5.42.48