cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping of Planned Resources in cProjects to xRPM Capacity view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a xRPM 4.0 & cProjects 4.0 integrated environment(PPM 4.0). I have a xRPM portfolio item and a corresponding project in cProjects.

I have created a project role in the project and staffed the role with a resource (a business partner with user id). Also I have mapped the project role function used in this role to a capacity category/group in xRPM config node - Base System Interfaces -Define Capacity Planning settings. This was done to facilitate the display of the planned staffed resources (cProjects) in the capacity planning (Planned view) of the xRPM portfolio item.

The Planned Capacity view has been set to<b> Integration</b> mode in the xRPM config node: Global Customizing - Portfolio-Independent Settings - Define Financial & Capacity Views

However, I am still not getting the resource staffing data in the Capacity Planning - Planned view of the portfolio item. Pl. let me know if there is some setting/config that I am missing. If somebody has any document on setting up this process, it will be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance

Susmit

PS: The project has not been released yet. Don't know if this has any effect

Message was edited by:

Susmit Mitra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas?